The deadline to apply is coming up…Thursday December 20th 11:59pm eastern!
You may have felt this way too and also felt like:
You know what you have to do but you just can’t seem to get it done.
You give yourself deadlines but you extend them when no one is looking.
You got all the courses but that only takes you so far, but you need someone in your corner to bounce ideas off of.
You never know what to do next. What is the most best use of your time, marketing and marketing dollars?
You wish you had someone in your corner.
You schedule launch dates but you move them over and over again because you didn’t get things done on time.
What if instead you could:
“Report in” to someone on a regular basis?
Have someone keep you on track and hold you to your deadlines so you could progress and scale instead of procrastinate and cry?
Be the one progressing instead of the one watching others progress?
Get feedback on what you are working on so that you know you are on the right track?
Have a mini coaching session to get you on track when you start to slip?
What if a professional and experienced digital marketing coach could guide you on what’s next for your business/marketing/projects/promotions/technology etc?
- What’s the best way to position my product/service?
- How should I market myself?
- What social media platform should I be spending my time on?
- How do I put together a launch calendar?
- How do I grow my Facebook group and have the members highly engaged?
- Infusionsoft or SamCart or ThriveCart or Stripe or ….?
- What is a funnel?
- How can I best use the time I have?
Here’s your chance to get weekly accountability and guidance as to what to do next in your business. Practical coaching and consulting so that you know where to spend your time and energy. No fluff.
How it works:
- On Fridays we will send you a quick accountability form to fill out. The questions on the form will get you to reflect on your week’s progress as well as declare actions you will take in the following week. Other questions on the form will help me prepare for our call together such as: “What would you like me to review for you?” (My first coach used this accountability form with me and although we didn’t have weekly calls, the filling in the forms weekly gave me a lot of clarity and momentum. I strongly believe in this process)
- On Mondays or Tuesdays we meet for a 15 minutes via Zoom. I would have reviewed your form before our call so we can make the most of our time together.
- On this call I will give you your next step or steps for this week, so you have a plan each and every week. So many of my coaching clients love this feedback and they run with it!
- The calls are recorded and will be made available to you that week (ideally between 24-48 hours).
- If we cannot schedule calls for a particular week (vacations or schedule conflicts) I will review your form and record a video for you where I will include next steps, feedback and of course a pep talk if you need it.
The “Accountability Coaching” package is $775/month.
I also have available a “Accountability Coaching Lite” package which is similar to the above package expect our calls are bi-weekly and in weeks were we don’t have our calls, I will review your form and record a video for you where I will include next steps, feedback and of course a pep talk if you need it. So that’s 2 calls a month and 2 videos a month.
The “Accountability Coaching Lite” package is $550/month.
|Accountability Coaching||Accountability Coaching Lite|
|Accountability Form (Fridays)||Yes||Yes|
|Laser Coaching Calls (15 min Mondays/Tuesdays)||Each week||Every other week|
|Video Coaching Response||When a call cannot be booked.||Every other week
(opposite weeks from Laser calls)
If you want to get unstuck, remove overwhelm and show 2019 who is boss this is the coaching program for you!
|How to get started:
I have been in the online space since 2005. I have seen what works, what doesn’t work and what went miserably bad, and most importantly how to avoid the bad and be a great success!
I know online technology and make it my mission to stay on top of it. I come from a Computer Science background but I won’t speak “geekese” to you. I like to use everyday, fun examples to explain and teach technology and marketing concepts.
I have worked on many launches including 5 7-figure launches, a number of 6-figure launches and more! I helped with planning, marketing, technology, affiliates, strategy, team, support and every other launch aspect you can think of!
I began coaching as soon as I was taking coach training with the Coaches Training Institute in 2004. I can coach and nudge you lovingly or full on directly, whichever you prefer. I have thousands of coaching hours under my belt…ok I don’t wear belts…under my elastic waistband!
So in summary: I have been around the online world for 14 years, I have a geeky marketing brain, I know my stuff, I care deeply about people and I will take good care of you!
We want to review all applications before the holidays and get your welcome packet before the end of the year. We want you to have everything you need so we can start our Accountability Coaching right after the holidays. The deadline is midnight eastern Thursday December 20th!
No. Your videos will be placed in a DropBox folder that only you can view.
This package really works best with 1 or 2 people at most. When there is a team of 3 or more on a call there is a risk of one or more people hiding out and not doing the work.
Unfortunately, this would not be as effective since you are getting half the attention and the accountability and coaching spread out.
A total of 12 spots are available.
Coaching calls will be scheduled Mondays and Tuesdays between 10:30am and 4pm eastern. Coaching calls will be on the same date and time, in order to a) keep you accountable and b) avoid weekly scheduling on your part. You can always switch out your call using our online calendar.
Oh yes. I am a stickler for this.
I will have a timer on for each coaching call with a 2 minute and 1 minute warning beep!
If someone is late to the call we do have to consider everyone else’s time and schedule, so you will lose out on coaching time. Yes this part of the whole accountability thing. 🙂
If you are on the fence about this I would encourage you to reach out to me or not sign up until you are ready. I know my coaching works and provides great results, and I would love for that spot to go to someone who is fully ready. No hard feelings. <3
We will begin the week of January 7th 2019 and go until the end of June 2019 (6 months), with the option to stay on for July. I will be taking the entire month of August 2019 off.
- Please click here to pay your $200 deposit.
This will be refunded if we are not a fit for each other.
- Fill in the application that follows before midnight eastern Thursday December 20th!
- I will review it and get back to you within a week.
- If we are a good fit, we will provide you the link to pay for the remaining of month one (which you have until January 2nd, 2019 to pay). All other months will be automatically charged to your card.
- We will then send you your welcome packet, invitation to your Dropbox folder for your coaching recordings and the Zoom link for you.
- You will reply with your first, second and third choices for scheduled calls together.
Where do you want to be this time in 6 months?
Do you want to be in the exact same place you are right now? Or do you want to be having that business you want to have?
Look back at your past track record. Have you gotten very far on your own? Is it time to interrupt that pattern? This is the thing that will make the difference because you are not just signing up for a course that thousands of others have joined. You are actually having someone work with you one on one, following up with you, keeping you on the ball and getting you where you want to go.
In case you don’t know much about me here are a few quick facts:
- I’ve been studying online marketing since 2004.
- I’ve been coaching since my coach training in 2004.
- I’ve had a successful Digital Agency since 2005 where we take on all the technology and marketing for our clients.
- I’ve been part of 5 7-figure launches and many 6-figure launches.
- I have a background in Computer Science and Marketing so I help people with making sense of their technology and create their strategy for their businesses.
- Read for yourself what other people had to say about me in this Facebook post