Yes, I provide consulting and coaching. I’ve been consulting since 1998 and coaching since 2004. You may have not known that I coach and consult as my time was wrapped up in building my team and adding to our list of services. I now have the time to devote to my love of coaching and consulting. Hoorah!
So you are curious about coaching with me eh? Read on below and if you have any questions please do contact me. I promise I will get back to you within 1 business day, cause that’s how I roll.
Why smart business owners Coach or Consult with me
I’m anti-fluff. You won’t be coaching with me and leaving your session shaking your head and asking yourself “What EXACTLY did I get for my investment?”. I am practical and I believe fluff has no space in a coaching session and fluff is only for pillows! In my coaching sessions I offer everything I have whether it be resources, links to great tools, tips, proven strategies and I promise to be real with you. What I mean is, if I see you are wasting your time, energy and money on something that isn’t working for you, your business and hasn’t been proven to work for others, I won’t hold back.
I offer the unique combination of humour, a technical background and coaching training, along with business experience. My online business has been going strong since February 2005 and even began to hit six figures during the recession.
I have worked with almost all of the technology tools that are out there for entrepreneurs for the past 10 years, so I know their features, benefits and limitations. So I won’t be giving you general technical advice like “get a shopping cart”, and leave you to figure it out on your own. How overwhelming! I can help you find the technology that meets your needs and budget, so you don’t end up paying thousands of dollars for a “Ferrari” when all you really needed was a pair of “flip flops”.
I have invested my time and money to study under some top coaches and trainers in the world. I’m happy to transfer my knowledge and experience to you in our sessions.
What else have I accomplished? Over the past 10 years I have:
- built a support team of 25 who work out of Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
- wrote a book plus launched 2 more editions of the same book since
- spoke on many big stages
- learned how to delegate effectively
- successfully kept my inbox under 10 daily
- worked with clients around the world, from Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, Singapore, the Dominican Republic, Spain, Poland, Italy, Japan and more.
- generated 6 figure revenues since 2010
- worked on many launches including 5 7-figure launches.
- coached many on their launches, audience building, community creation, technology and more
You know, I don’t like this “what I have accomplished” thing, as it feels like I’m starring in an infomercial with big hair, a yacht and plenty of champagne ha ha! I feel like I need to put it in for those that don’t know my story. I personally just do what I need to do to make money for my family while holding onto my values of integrity, family, fun, education and compassion. I hope you feel the same way, as I’m not into creating businesses that take advantage of people.
If you’re wondering what we might coach on, here are some of the topics my clients ask for the most:
- Building Successful Membership Sites – so you can build your community, develop strong relationships and sell services and products designed specifically for your most interested people.
- Reviewing and Optimizing Your Blogsite – to get everything working smoothly and in sync, eliminate wasted or unnecessary effort, and give you peace of mind.
- Evaluating Your Business’ Technology Tools – to make sure you have the right tools producing the right results, which can save you a ton of time and money.
- Renovating and Detoxing Your Blogsite – even blogsites can get mucked up with old, unnecessary – sometimes detrimental – elements that, once removed, lighten your load and improve your site’s performance.
- Creating Valuable Content – so you know, without a doubt, you are creating content that really is valuable for your audience, with the right delivery method(s), which in turn builds connection, drives traffic, and grows your business.
- Leveraging Your Valuable Content – so you can tap into the real power of your content by identifying the best ways to repurpose your content, based on the specific content itself and what will best serve your audience. You’ve created it once, now let’s maximize your efforts. And by the way, cookie cutter approaches simply do not get the best results. We really need to design this for you.
- Figuring Out What to Do With Your Brand New Blogsite – so you know how to use your site to maximum advantage with minimal effort and angst – and zero guilt or shame.
- Monetizing Your Blogsite – because, let’s face it, that’s part of why we’re in business, right? This is one of the topics that can be the most confounding – until you know how to do it.
- Creating Products – to position you even more proudly as an expert or leader who delivers outstanding value, by identifying the best products to develop for your folks and the best (and easiest) delivery methods. We can also determine the best ways for you to develop products – since everybody excels in different ways.
- Reviewing and Assessing Your Content – this is perfect if you already have content on your site and you need an expert eye to help you maximize the impact it can have and the traffic it can drive.
And, of course, if you have something else you need help with, I’m happy talk with you so we can do what’s best for you.
Please contact us for our coaching packages and ask any question you may have contact me. I promise I will get back to you within 1 business day, cause that’s how I roll.