Get my notes and tips on how anyone can use FB Live successfully.
After doing my first Facebook Live broadcast I got my mojo back. Before I felt a bit lost, disengaged with my audience and I felt like people forgot about me. After the broadcast I was so pumped! I couldn’t stop thinking about how much fun I had on FB Live, even though I don’t like video…it makes me nervous even though I’m an extrovert! But after doing my first one, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop! I know you are here because you want to feel this excitement as well. Am I right?
Enter your name and email address below and you’ll receive
- My notes on how anyone can easily get started on FB Live
- What to get ready before your FB Live broadcast
- What to talk about and do on your FB Live broadcast
- What to expect while live
- Easy things you can do on the technical side to ensure your broadcast goes off without a hitch
- Stats from my very first FB Live
I’m also working on a video that will step you through setting up your FB Live broadcast using your computer both on your Facebook profile and Facebook business pages. If you sign up for this list I will let you know when that video is ready for you (likely this week).
Also if you sign up, you’ll receive other emails from me with tips, articles, recommendations, step by step instructions and more. I call it “[Plugged In]” and it’s the perfect resource for entrepreneurs who want to know how to use the latest and greatest digital marketing strategies and tools out there with EASE!