In this week’s Facebook Live Broadcast I inform you about the latest changes when it comes to video and live streaming on Facebook, Blab, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
- 2 People broadcast coming at the end of the summer for verified pages only, and rolling out to others later in the year
- Waiting Rooms! Instead of going live and having no one there *crickets*, you can have your viewers wait in the room until you go live. Think back to teleconferences when you used to listen to music before you heard the chime and the leader began the call, it’s like that.
- Pre-schedule broadcasts is coming and Facebook will notify users that you are going live. It’s not clear yet who they will notify, ie. everyone that follows you, those who are online that like your page, etc.
- Ads are coming. No shock there right? Ads will be played during a broadcast. More about this in the live broadcast above.
- Blab is concentrating on their new baby “Bebo”, “swipe to chill” and this is horrible news for those who love and use Blab, you know, business owners! More about this in the live broadcast above.
- Live Streaming from the YouTube app is coming!
- You can now upload a video up to 140 seconds (obviously 140 is “their” number), instead of 30 seconds which was the max previously
- You can now upload a video up to 60 seconds on Instagram
I hope you enjoyed this Facebook Live broadcast and will join us for future ones over at https://www.facebook.com/wordpressblogsites. Like our page to notified of future Facebook Live Broadcasts.