This is a hands-on and training program put together to get you off on the right foot in January. Unlike other programs where you are taught what you should do in a cookie-cutter solution, this program is limited to 5 participants so that solutions and coaching are provided for each individual business and your revenue goals. Let’s face it, no two businesses are the same!
The program will consist of group webinar training time, time to work on your own and ongoing support will be available throughout the program via private chat room, moderated by Sandra.
This program is for serious entrepreneurs who are tired of skipping from idea to idea without a solid plan. They find their great ideas are never implement because they don’t have the time or they ran out of time, causing lost revenue and frustration.
This program is also for serious entrepreneurs who have a blog but never know what to blog about next. They sit in front of their blank screen waiting for the next big great blogging idea to rock their world, but alas they end up frustrated and have nothing to show for it except for a “monitor tan”.
Does this sound like you and your business? If so, great! We are limiting this program to only 5 serious entrepreneurs so that each participant gets the attention they need and to make the day run smoothly. Secure your spot by registering and making your payment here.
Here is what the program will entail:
The planning section of our time together will allow you to create your promotional and editorial calendar for 2011, setting the foundation for your business goals.
At the end of this part of the program you will have your promotional and editorial calendar in hand and you will feel a sense of what I call “business zen”!
This section includes:
- ½ hour webinar training on how to build your promotional and editorial calendar for 2011
(Calendars will be provided in PDF, Excel or Word format.)
- 1 hour will be dedicated on your own time to create your own promotional and editorial calendar for 2011 with the option of it being reviewed by Sandra when the group meets after the 1 hour.
Now that your promotional and editorial calendars are complete it is time for us to being writing blogs. At this point Sandra will offer coaching to those who are still stuck and not exactly pumped up to write blog posts.
At the end of this part of the program you will walk away with a number of blog posts ready to publish immediately or in the future, plus a list of blog post topics to write about if you don’t get to them during your blogathon.
This section includes:
- ½ hour webinar training on how to get started and how to get unfrozen when you stare at your blank screen
- A 3 hour blogathon. Supported blog writing time. It’s nice to know you are not alone. During this time you will write your blog posts knowing other participants are doing the same. If you get stuck you can turn to the chat room to get help as Sandra will be monitoring the chat room continuously and ready to help, get you unstuck and brainstorm blogging ideas with you.
Now that your blog is ready to show off your new blog posts, let’s clear out some of the virtual dust and cobwebs. In this section I will show you what to look out for and what to notice when you are scrubbing your blog.
At the end of this part of the program you will have noticed parts of your blog that are crying for your attention to be cleaned up or updated.
This section includes:
- A 1/2 hour webinar demonstrating example of sites that require some “freshening up”
- Sandra will review your site and offer suggestions to maximize your online presence and blogging efficiency (a mini version of our “blogsite review” package valued at $597)
- Let Sandra be your fresh eyes to go over your site and review what needs to be updated or removed. (valued at $250)
- Reports will be sent out within 3 business days of the program.
Our schedule looks like this on Friday January 7th, 2011
(times are displayed in the eastern time zone)
|11:30-12:30pm||Creating your calendar (time on your own) + support via live chat room|
|1:00-4:00pm||Blogathon – supported blog writing time + support via live chat room|
|4:30-5:00pm||Open Q&A and Wrap up Webinar|
The investment for this 1 day Webinar and Workshop is $197 until Friday December 17th at midnight eastern time. (A 45 minute coaching session with Sandra is $250 alone).
If there are any spots available after midnight Friday December 17th the investment goes up $100, to $297, I like to reward decisive entrepreneurs who take action, they make my day! 🙂
This program will take place on Friday January 7th, 2011.
Only the first 5 people who register will be in the program.
Questions? Email us at sandra [at] wpblogsites.com