We work with a wide-variety of entrepreneurs – from finance and legal professionals, to small business owners, to health, to career management, to coaches and more.
Some of our clients have been online for over 10 years while others are just getting their feet wet. No matter what stage of your business you are at we promise not to bite!
Being an owner of an online business is exciting and allows for a lot room for creativity and adventure. We love to work with online entrepreneurs who are quick decision makers, and who have a clear vision for their projects or allow us to apply our skills, knowledge and creativity to their projects. We love to trust experts and as such, love to be the trusted experts in our area of expertise. It is when we are given the reins of a project that we truly excel and our passion ignites.
While our clients provide a variety of products and services, they all have one thing in common –they all want to use the web to increase their profits, get known and attract clients. Simple, right? Not when frustration and that all too familiar overwhelmed feeling creeps in when they try to implement the very technology that can help them. Compound that with information overload from the supposed experts they’re trying to hire to help them and no wonder some just give up. Sound familiar?
Do you see yourself in any of the below situations?
“My clients have been asking me for my website address so that they can refer me, but I don’t have a website! How can I quickly set up a website, newsletter and blog, and make it look good?”
“I want to build an online community and my web presence but I am confused about what I am supposed to do and if I am doing it right.”
“I use many social media tools but I don’t know how I can automate them and how I can integrate my social media profiles to my blogsite?”
“I hear membership sites are hot right now. How can I ensure that I set it up properly so that I attract and keep paying members with my content and with my membership benefits?”
“I have tons of content but don’t know how I can best package it and sell it on my site”
“I was told I could make money with my blog, but I only make $1.21 on Google Adsense each quarter. What gives?”
Shook your head “yes” to any of the above? Keep reading!
Our clients fall into one of the following two categories:
Consulting Only Entrepreneurs “Consulting Only”
These clients generally have a team in place, whether it’s a virtual assistant, a techie or both. While they have the implementation team in place, they choose to work with us to get clear on the tools and the strategy which will work best for either new or existing projects. Consulting on things such as WordPress themes, WordPress plugins, Membership site strategy, and other online tools is the focus of much of their time with us. Many times, they also consult with us on other projects such as maximizing and increasing efficiency in their membership sites, blogging and marketing. Once the tools and strategy are in place, they then bring this information to their team to implement what was discovered during our consulting.
Delegate-it Entrepreneurs “Delegate-it Entrepreneurs”
These clients are usually seasoned entrepreneurs who may or may not have a web presence. Many times, if they have a website, they realize the need for a more strategic approach utilizing new technology to improve their presence to a global market. Many have realized the benefits of a membership site or want to revamp their existing membership site to take advantage of a more automated process. Ultimately, these entrepreneurs want to add more to their menu of services and products. They simply want concentrate on their business, while the technology related work is delegated to us.
Our Ideal Client You are likely to be successful working with us if you…
- Want to add more to your menu of services and products.
- Are committed to having an extraordinary and profitable business.
- Love to learn while having fun.
- Are willing to collaborate on new ways of operating your business.
- Are enthusiastic and results oriented.
- Have a sense of humour and love to laugh.
- Want your clients to experience positive results.
- You are available, focused and ready to put in time to grow your business. Sure we can take over maintaining your blogsite, your internet marketing and business building for you, but you know your business best, and we need your help in the non-techie areas. A partnership is the best approach, we will take care of the technology related items, and you will provide the content, background and knowledge for your business.
- You are committed to new ways of automating your business. You don’t need to be a computer science graduate to know that automating business processes is the easiest way to keep you business moving like a well oiled machine allowing you to relax during your well deserved vacation.
- You don’t want to spend your time researching on technology tools, WordPress plugins or spending time at workshops trying to learn this all on your own while getting overwhelmed by infocrap. You don’t want to play around to see what these tools have to offer and if they are for you. You have better things to do, such as working with clients and selling more products!
- You are a serious online business owner who gets the importance of having an online presence and the value the internet as a tool to reach a global market.
- You are a quick decision maker or are able to reach out for help to make a decision so that you and your business do not become stagnant and stuck.
Now that you know who we work with, find out what it’s like to work with us.