A number of my clients and coaching colleagues offer special VIP programs and VIP coaching packages. These offers are only available to a few ideal clients. They offer a high level of support and come with a high investment cost.
Are you offering a VIP service, or thinking about it? If so, I invite you to keep reading and see how you can easily add value to your VIP programs, at a small cost to you and make your VIP service stand out from all the others. Sound good?
I suggest you create a dedicated online area for each of your VIP clients. This can be as easy as setting up a WordPress “page” for each one of your VIP clients. On this page add one or more of the following:
- A “How to get the most out of your VIP Program” report
- Recordings of all of your coaching calls
- Valuable resources like templates, checklists and special reports
- Links to any resources you shared on your calls
- Transcripts of your calls
- Links to discounted products and services
- A link reschedule calls with you (or instructions on how to reschedule your calls)
- Information on how to contact your assistant
- Your “Terms of Service” and policies
- Create and protect the dedicated client pages. (Select “Yes, protect this content (members only)” at the bottom of the page).
- Create a new membership level for each of your clients. (“Membership Levels”)
- The “After Login” page for each level should be set up to point to the dedicated client page.
(1) WordPress Page title = “Mary B – VIP Page”
(2) Membership Level = “VIP – Mary B”
(3) After Login = “Mary B – VIP Page” page
- Create a login for each member (Members -> add new member) and select the corresponding “Membership Level”
- Be sure to update the pages with new VIP content (like your coaching call recordings).